Sunday, May 3, 2009

~New Companies to Write!~

I just wanted to post that I wrote to Fresh Express salads and told them how much I loved their products and they sent me 5 - $1 off coupons! Now I usually don't buy packaged salads because they are pretty pricey but with this coupon and a sale you can't do wrong! I use mine to get fresh spinach when on sale as we eat alot of spinach in our house! So check out your local grocery store and see if they carry Fresh Express!

I also get some coupons mailed out from Dare for their Bear Paw cookies. I got cents off coupons but my sister got a FPC in the mail from them! So shoot them a letter and see what you get!

Finally, Blue Diamond Almonds mailed out some coupons per my request. I will be honest they weren't fantastic coupons, $0.30 off two cans of almonds, but if you get any other coupons and stack them at London Drugs it is helpful! They have no expiry date on them so you can hang on to them until you get coupons to stack!

No comments:

Post a Comment