Thursday, May 7, 2009

~Great Freebies Alert!~

I think summer is finally here, don't know about you all! So this time of year I yearn for a garden of my own...someday! I like flipping through gardening magazines but I don't buy them because I don't have a garden and that is kind of pointless, know what I mean?

So I was happy when I received an email from Dare Foods today offering me a free issue of Canadian Gardening Click on the link for your free issue!

Also found tonight was a great new promotion from Maple Leaf foods. Thanks to the ladies on Canadian Coupons Exchange for this link: Free Eggs and an Egg Poacher!!! You simply send in the mail in form with your proof of purchase and UPC from any Maple Leaf Fully cooked sausages and you get a voucher for free eggs and a microwaveable egg poacher. Sounds like breakfast to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment