Thursday, January 21, 2010

~Fountain Tire Coupons~

I received in the mail this week a set of coupons from Fountain Tire. One was for $25 off any mechanical or tire service and there was another for a friend worth $15 off. Since I am needing a wheel alignment it was a very timely coupon to come to my house! A wheel alignment is around $100 so it will be a nice 25% savings. These mailings come out frequently throughout the year and are sometimes for $$ off and sometimes for bonus airmiles.

I have had great luck with the service at my Fountain Tire, they always impress me! I purchased new all season tires last year and have enjoyed a few flat repairs and a recent tire rotation all for free with my purchase! Not to mention that I get airmiles with every purchase.

I plan on getting winter tires this year and asked when was the best time to buy them and the owner told me that they go on special around the end of September through November. So if you are needing new tires, consider Fountain Tire, hopefully you get the same great service that I do!

1 comment:

  1. This post makes me very happy! I am a sales rep at Fountain Tire and it is true that it is a GREAT place to get your vehicle serviced and taken care of. The stores are 50% management owned, so they are very invested in their customers! Thank you for this great post!

    ReplyDelete