Monday, August 3, 2009

~Coupons and More!~

Well sorry folks, July got away from me and I elected to spend it outside with my family enjoying the sunshine. I live in far northern Alberta so warm sunshine only comes a few days a year and I want to enjoy it while it lasts!!!

So I'm back and have some quick little updates for this blog. While I was on hiatus from blogging London Drugs went and started an online weekly coupon distribution. You simply go to their site www.londondrugs.com and click on the link for coupon offers at the bottom of the page or follow this link: Coupon Offers Simply print off and gather up other coupons to stack and you are on your way to some serious savings!

This weeks best deal that I can see is on the Kashi granola bars. If you have any FPCs from Kashi from their promotion earlier in the year you can stack them with their own coupon and get three boxes of granola bars for free! (Well taxes of course)

My personal London Drugs best this week was on Herbal Essences Shampoo. I stacked 3 FPCs, 5 B1G1s plus a few $1 and $0.50 off with their in store promotion of buy any three Herbal Essences products receive a free styling product. I walked out of the store with 15 Herbal Essences Shampoo/Conditioners, 2 Hairsprays, and 3 bottles of Mousse for $13.41. Needless to say our hygienic needs will be met for the next little while!!!

I also picked up 2 cases of Pampers this weekend and paid $17.83 instead of over $80.00!!! Plus I'll pick up $2 in Futura UPCs and 14 Gifts to Grow codes which equate to around $2 in Futura transfer. Not too shabby if I say so!

Upcoming posts on Save a Loonie: Fun Summer Treats for kids, Cheap Entertainment, Home Decorating on a Budget and more money saving tips!!! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment